Major Manufacturing Services
Parsec Enterprises offers unique opportunities for major manufacturering companies world wide. Some of our services include:
- Warranty program development and implimentation
- Post-sale product data gathering and evaluation
- Customer service program handling and implimentation
- Toll-free line establishment and monitoring
- Custom service profile analysis and reporting to the manufacturer.
Multiple In-house Services
- Custom dial imprinting (including all disassembly and reassembly when necessary).
- Re-boxing/Tagging/Barcoding, etc.
- Fulfillment services.
- Volume Case/Band refurb include laser welding.
- Jewelry repair.
- Computerized engraving.
- Clock repair (two clockmakers).
- Custom billing services.
In-house Web Developer
Parsec provides custom web site development for customer brand service, allowing manufactuers, retailers and consumers to have specific web based repair status update capability through Parsec sites, and the ability to provide requests or special features on demand, which gives the consumer and retailer maximum control of their service needs.For many companies, it is difficult to have top-quality, on-hand web development, but at Parsec – it comes with the overall, high standard service that we have been building for over 35 years.
Custom Database Developer
Parsec provides a proprietary company wide database system developed in-house by database developer, allowing for brand specific service profiles for retailers and manufacturers requiring feedback on their stores and/or brands. Our database development allows for unique billing processes specific to each retailer or manufacturer, allowing for consolidated billing for national retailers or manufacturers, which allows for savings and efficient accounts payable departments. Our in-house database allows each technician opportunity to update files in real-time, allowing for the most efficient billing and accountability processes.
Customer Service Program
Parsec works hard on all aspects of the business. One of our most important goals is to provide top quality customer service.
- Parsec has multiple customer service representatives
- Real-time database updates from technicians on-site
- Up to the minute job status for customers
- Separate web-site job status availability to consumers and retailers
- Dedicated email customer service representative
- Separate toll free numbers for consumers and retailers
High Volume Services
Parsec has worked with some of the largest watch companies in the industry.
- Large volume cell changes.
- stock/return refurbishing, redialing, reboxing, and more.
- Quantities have been serviced in excess of 350,000 cell changes, 80,000 refurbishings, 10,000 dial imprintings.