Leading The Industry In Modern Watch Repair & Service.
- Since 1976 -
The equipment our watchmakers and technicians use is cutting edge, our facility is state-of-the-art.
- State of the art facility
- In 1983 Parsec Enterprises, custom designed and built its 14,000 sq. ft. facility specifically for watch repair, to maximize efficient work flow and computer networking.
- High tech equipment
- Parsec had gone fully computerized in 1986, so every watchmaker has access at their work bench to the one-of-a-kind database, developed in-house.
- Custom Database Tracking
- Parsec has an in-house database developer to allow for unique computer assessment of work data, and to meet unique and important business customer requirements, analyze and repair.
- Advanced Watchmaker Equipment
- Most watchmakers still use the standard loupe to view, We use our cadre of over 25 stereo microscopes allowing vastly greater field of vision and depth of field for service work.